lördag 20 december 2008

For Those About To Blog...

Hi there all you Acca Dacca fanatics out there around the globe!

There has been an 8 year long wait for the
new Acca Dacca album to hit the streets.
There has been an equal long time since my old AC/DC site
called The PoweragePage been defunct.

I´ve been itching to get a new site going but time
and money isn´t allways on your side, now is it? I´ve only
recently found out about this new type of forum called a "blog".
It´s ever so much like an ordinary "site" but without the need to
scribble a vast amount of HTML-code.

But enough of this already!
My soul purpose of this here blog is to spread the gospel according to AC/DC.
And also share my thoughts and expectations about the spanking brand new -
BLACK ICE WORLD TOUR.






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar