lördag 26 juni 2010

A tribute to the best band in the world!!

Since this might be the last year Acca Dacca is out touring I might just let one cat out of the bag.

I once were the bassplayer for a hardrock band called "Wang Dang", named after the Ted Nugent lovesong "Wang Dang Sweet Poontang". Hence my onlinename "Stiff Williams". That is Cliff Williams being the bassplayer with Acca Dacca.

We once recorded a few AC/DC songs on demo just for fun, and I´d like you to hear them.

These recordings were made in 1998 And the band had not been together for 11 years. It was kinda a comeback of sorts for us. We made a sold out gig at a local venue and that was that.

But fuck all that!! Playing an AC/DC song allways made me feel a little extra crazy,or a little extra confident! O.K. I´ll admit it, playing an AC/DC song allways made me feel like a king. Like an untouchable!!

I hope you´ll here it in the versions that we made, here for you to hear for the first time ever online!!



The songs are:

Sin City


Dog Eat Dog:


Down Payment Blues:


The lineup for the band was-
WANG DANG:
Tobbe Damberg - Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar.
Jocke Åberg - Lead & Rythm Guitar - Background Vocals
Håkan Åstrand - Drums, Background Vocals
Stefan Enarsson - Bass, Background Vocals.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar